Wednesday, July 27, 2016 8:00am – 5:00pm.
EMSL and HazTek Safety Management announce the beginning of a co-sponsored series of Lead Training Classes. Registration is now open for our first EPA Lead RRP Certification class to be held at the EMSL Analytical Veteran’s Training Center, 200 U.S. 130, Cinnaminson, NJ 08077.
- Better understand the Federal and State codes and laws for Lead-Based Paint Renovations in Residential and Child-Occupied Structures which were built before 1978
- Identify which kinds of projects require specific Lead-Safe Practices and Recordkeeping
- Learn the proper procedures for developing the scope of work, worker training, occupant protection, worker & occupant pre-work notification and mandated clean-up and disposal standards.
- Satisfy the requirements for maintaining a certificate as an EPA Certified Renovation Contractors as Mandated by Federal Laws since 2010.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- All contracting tradesmen who would disturb painted, stained, or varnished surfaces during renovations, door and window replacements, or remodeling projects.
JULY 27th class sizes are limited and reservations must be made by JULY 18th for this class.
A second class for August 10th is forming and reservations must be made by JULY 29th for that class.